AERTEC Solutions is a global aerospace specialised in high added value solutions, working on a daily basis with AIRBUS, Tier 1 and other key suppliers. We are a global company with sites in many different countries, allows for constant opportunities for travel and/or relocate. To learn more about our company, please visit our website.
We are currently seeking a well-organized and self-driven candidate to join our fast growing company. We encourage a career development and support professionals which share our passion to succeed and generate results.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform with flexibility and autonomy across a range of disciplines through jigs and tool management and design.
- Delivery of the engineering solution as required by AIRBUS or other customers.
- Contribute to multiple live projects with a large degree of variability to improve Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Specification, design, monitoring of suppliers and development of all aeronautical jigs & tools.
- Manufacturing support – Troubleshooting support for AIRBUS projects team.
- Liaising with the Focal Points of AIRBUS or other customers.
- Improving processes technically to reduce non value added activity while ensuring safety and deliverables quality.
- Working with CAD models to define BOM’s, and Tooling requirements.
- Working with 3rd party suppliers of engineering services if needed.
- Supporting the development of the lean culture.
- Supporting Managers to report efficiently to the customer.
- Supporting Commercial offers with Tooling pre-designs.
The role is within AERTEC Seville premises working on a day to day bases for mainly AIRBUS but for other customers as well.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience with a global aerospace company.
- Joining a multidisciplinary company with multinational presence.
- Full time permanent contract based in Seville, Spain.
- Start date asap.
Number of vacancies
Minimum educational qualifications
Degree level qualification BEng (Hons) Mechanical, Manufacturing or Aerospace Engineering (Minimum 2.1)
3 – 6 years relevant experience
- Degree level qualification BEng (Hons) Mechanical, Manufacturing or Aerospace Engineering (Minimum 2.1) and have 3 – 6 years relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of assembly jigs, Laser Tracker, experience in estimating.
- Specific knowledge of rules and tools of Airbus Operations. Experience in Airbus military programmes or other products (Boeing, Bombardier and Embraer) would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of aerostructures manufacturing and final assembly.
- Native command of English, other languages also valued.
- Assembly jigs.
- Laser Tracker.
- Assembly Jigs Knowledge.
- Composite Tooling Knowledge.
- Airbus Operations Software Tools (MDM-R, PDM Link, EPD Connect.).
- SHAPE methodology.
- Airbus Operations Tooling Normative.
- CATIA V5 (or similar design system).
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint (high proficiency).