Graduate Engineer/Junior Engineer required for a Mechanical Engineer opportunity. The candidate must have completed a degree level qualification BEng (Hons) Mechanical, Manufacturing or Aerospace Engineering (Minimum 2.1)
Are you an enthusiastic Engineering Graduate with an interest in Manufacturing Engineering? Have you studied Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering within the Aerospace Industry? And are looking to:
- Gain a top level appreciation of aircraft development and an understanding of the decision making processes involved in the aerospace industry.
- Flexibility and autonomy on task involvement across a range of disciplines through the support of the jigs and tool management and design.
- Contribute to multiple live projects with a large degree of variability allowing for a quick learning curve.
- Work with a highly experienced team able to pass on knowledge in live project environment for AIRBUS and other customers, allowing development and demonstration of leadership skills.
- Improve the team’s processes technically whilst undertaking a number of internal improvement projects. To provide support a team of Engineers to deliver optimization for manufacturing processes for AIRBUS and other customers, ensuring combined integration of manufacture engineering, Health, Safety and Quality standards.
- Have hands on industry experience.
- Travel in Europe and learn a new language.
AERTEC Solutions is a specialist in high added value solutions, working on a daily basis with AIRBUS, Tier 1 and other key suppliers and has a rare opportunity for a Graduate/Junior Mechanical Engineer. To learn more about our company, please visit http://www.aertecsolutions.com/
A European based company with sites in many different countries allows for constant opportunities for travel and/or relocation to develop knowledge of aircraft manufacturing systems.
The successful candidate will have a keen interest and some knowledge in the following areas:
- Liaising with the Focal Points of AIRBUS and other customers.
- Developing and supporting best practices.
- Supporting investigations and practical problem solving exercises.
- Improving processes to reduce non value added activity while ensuring safety and product quality.
- Working on multiple Manufacturing Engineering Projects to improve Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Maintaining and Improving BOM’s.
- Working with new and existing vendors to reduce cost on tooling.
- Working with CAD models to define BOM’s, and Tooling requirements.
- Working with 3rd party suppliers of engineering services at site.
- Supporting the development of the lean culture.
- Supporting Commercial offers with Tooling pre-designs.
The role is within AERTEC Seville premises working on a day to day bases for mainly AIRBUS but for other customers as well. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience with a global aerospace company.
Number of vacancies
Minimum educational qualifications
Degree level qualification BEng (Hons) Mechanical, Manufacturing or Aerospace Engineering (Minimum 2.1)
- Native command of English, other languages also valued..
- CATIA V5 (or similar design system).
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint (high proficiency).
- MS Project.