In AERTEC Solutions, a multinational engineering company specialized in aeronautics, we are looking for a graduate to join our team of Engineers based in Bristol to work on Aerospace Manufacturing projects with a particular focus on Automation. This role will be within the research domain. The candidate will have an interest in manufacturing with a particular focus in industrial automation.
The functions will be:
- Client facing.
- Working directly within a multi-functional team.
- Developing solutions for assembly challenges and providing input into design activities.
Number of vacancies
Minimum educational qualifications
Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace or Manufacturing Engineering.
- CAD familiarity – the candidate will be expected to be familiar with a cad package, preferably Catia, however advanced training will be provided. The candidate will be expected to put forward concepts using CAD.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Degree qualified to either BEng/MEng/Msc in Mechanical/Aerospace/Manufacturing Engineering.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Ability to participate in multiple projects.
- Ability to interpret aerospace design drawings.
- Ability to interpret aerospace standards and specification sheets.
- A critical characteristic of the candidate will be proactivity as this is a research role and the client will expect the candidate to push the boundaries when exploring and suggesting concepts.