In AERTEC Solutions, a multinational engineering company specialized in aeronautics, we are looking for a senior Industrial Automation Engineer to be based in the Bristol area. The candidate will be required to work as part of a research team developing industry solutions for composite manufacture.
The candidate will be going into a team that requires maturing in the field of PLC programming and offline programming and as part of the role, the candidate will be expected to support the rest of the team in increasing their capability.
The candidate shall be capable of leading & managing a small team.
The role of the candidate will be two fold:
- Technical development of industrial automation systems as part of industrial research programs
- Knowledge transfer into junior engineers.
- This opportunity will be part of a new expanding business with great career opportunities as we grow in the uk & internationally.
Number of vacancies
Minimum educational qualifications
- The candidate is required to have detailed knowledge in the following areas:
- Offline Programming of Robot Programs.
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) programming.
- Also of advantage, the candidate will have knowledge of:
- CAD (preferably Catia).
- Industrial Robots.
- Aerospace structures.
- Composite Manufacture.
- CAD, Industrial Robots, Aerospace structures, Composite Manufacturing.